Sunday, January 4, 2009

Live and in Color!

In the last few days I have been trying out the video tutorial idea. Since I was just toying around I didn't start with the basics of glass fusing, that would have been too easy! My first attempt is more of a intermediate level project for crafters who are already have a basic knowledge of fusing and the tools needed. Anyone, for a short time, can view the video here. Any comments and critiques are appreciated as I hope to do a full series of videos on a variety of projects. The more in depth videos are going to be for purchase so I'll be taking this one down soon. I hope to get some comments and ideas from all of you experts out there before I do though.
This is one of the many products that can be created with the finished tutorial.

I also whipped up a You Tube slide show to promote the site... This looks like a good way to get a little commercial for your products, website and etsy store!


2 comments: